Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch Notes: Uninstall Options, New Playlists
In relation to minor changes, the patch slightly boosts the harm of this Kar98 in Warzone. Additionally, it downtunes the harm of this new SP-R gun, which has been broadly considered overpowered from the game’s community. The SP-R has been formerly nerfed by means of a patch. Additionally, it fixes a onslaught of bugs, such as a specially exotic one in which if a participant dies after the doors of the subway vehicle closure, they’re pulled from the gulag from the speedy travel system then dragged back to the gulag when it is their turn to battle. Discuss disorienting.
The most fascinating addition could be HQ Firefight, in which you enhance your group’s score by obtaining kills and by catching the opposing group’s headquarters. Gun Sport Team Deathmatch is almost always a fantastic time too. For Warzone, the patch eliminates Blood Currency Quads and provides Plunder Quads straight back to the match, and it is a fast paced mode popular among particular players.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare obtained a fresh patch lately , and it has added a feature that lots of PC players have asked: the capability to uninstall unique modes of this game to be able to free up valuable drive space. Taking into consideration the magnitude of Modern Warfare has ballooned to 200 GB after some recent upgrades, and lots of players do not touch with the single-player after the first playthrough, it is a beneficial choice. Be aware that console gamers have experienced this choice for some time now, even though it’s just available for electronic owners around PS4.
The most recent patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare eventually provides PC gamers the option of uninstalling unwanted game styles to conserve space, in addition to fixing some horrible bugs.
Full patch notes below:
- Ground War
- Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
- Gun Game TDM
- HQ Firefight – teams can add to their score by capturing the headquarters and also by getting kills
- Removing Blood Money Quads
- Adding Plunder Quads
- Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
- Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
- Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
- Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
- Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
- Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
- Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
- Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
- If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where the player’s view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
- Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract